Urban Mermaid Designs

Tuesday 14 April 2009

NEW CHARLOTTE TAG TUTORIAL

Check out this gorgeous Tag that Stacey has created with my Scraps & the City Charlotte kit.
I love the way she has put all the girly elements in the filmstrip frame. You could put your own photos or tubes in the frame too!


Stacey has written a tutorial showing you how she made it, which you can follow HERE
She used a free tube by Myria M which you can download at the tutorial.
You will also need a Scraps & the City Charlotte Tagger Kit available HERE.

Scraps & the City Charlotte is available in Full size HERE
and Tagger Size HERE
To see more Charlotte Layout & Tags visit my Gallery HERE
Stacey also has a new kit out in her Zodiac range this week: Cancer, so I decided to make her a couple of tags with it. The purple and teal tones work really well together in this kit.

I used a pretty fairy tube by Molly Harrison in this one.

I used a fantasy doll tube by Angela Newman in this one.
Cancer by Stacey's Designs is available in Tagger Size HERE and Full Size HERE

No comments: