Urban Mermaid Designs

Thursday 2 April 2009

NEW FAIRY DREAMS IN THE WOODS TAGS

This week I did a Designer Tag swap with Peace at Sweet n Sassy.
Peace created these stunning tags using my Fairy Dreams in the Woods Kit:

Here she uses a Fairy tube by Myka Jelina.
I love the way the wings in the tube mirror the shape of the ivy on the frame.

I love the layering of frames in the second tag, it has an etheral quality.
The beautiful angel tube in this one is by Rachel Tallamy

Fairy Dreams in the Woods is available in Full size HERE
and Tagger Size HERE
The Fairy Dreams in the Woods Layout & Tag Gallery is HERE

The kit I chose to work with for Designs by Peace is her stylish new kit Precious Panda...
Here are the tags I made using this kit. For the first one I focused on the green elements and papers. (the pandas are included in this kit)

For the next one I picked out the gold tones. The sultry tube is by Mark Wasyl and the wings are made from a butterfly element from the kit.


Precious Panda is available in Tagger Size HERE

and Full Size HERE

No comments: