Urban Mermaid Designs

Tuesday 7 April 2009

FAIRY DREAMS IN THE SPRING TUTORIAL

Check out this beautiful tag that Stacey has sent me using Fairy Dreams in the Spring Tagger size!

I think it looks like a painting. Great use of the bird brush/stamp that comes with the kit to bring the eye to the center of the tag!
Stacey has written a psp tutorial explaining the techniques she's used, so you can make this tag yourself! You will need Fairy Dreams in the Spring Tagger Size and a tube/image of your choice. Stacey used a pretty fairy tube by Caron Vinson, you can buy her tubes HERE
You will find Stacey's Spring Dreams tutorial HERE


Fairy Dreams in the Spring is available in Full Size HERE
and Tagger HERE
Stacey is also a designer at Sweet n Sassy, so I thought it would be fun to make her a few tags with the latest kit in her horoscope range - Gemini.
I decided to make one blue and one green tag and I used tubes by PinUp Toons.

Gemini Tagger Size kit is available HERE

No comments: