Urban Mermaid Designs

Sunday 5 October 2008

SCRAP YOUR LIFE! MAGAZINE


I got published! I'm delighted to tell you that my new Kit Fairy Dreams in The Fall is being showcased this month in a new publication called Scrap your life!
Created for digital scrapbookers it contains new kit info, layout ideas and freebies. All with direct links to the kit designers store.
You do not need to subscribe to it, just join their mailing list to find out when they have a new publication in store. Check it out and buy it if desired.
I'm in the October issue (#4), also in this issue you'll find some wonderful autumn kits. These kits are all unique and have only one thing in common, gorgeous autumn colors! Perfect to scrap those fall memories. Printed book $ 17.68 Ebook (downloadable) $1.99
Go HERE for more details!
You can buy my Fairy Dreams in the Fall kit HERE in full & tagger sizes.
Check out the SLIDE SHOW on the right to see some great layouts made using this kit.

No comments: