Urban Mermaid Designs

Thursday 2 October 2008

FALL CHALLENGE RESULTS

A BIG "thank you" to everyone who created layouts and tags with my Fairy Dreams in the Fall Add-on kit for my Fall Challenge. Here are just some of your awesome creations:

NOW FOR THE WINNERS...
THIRD PRIZE LAYOUT:
I chose this Layout because of the ethereal atmosphere it evokes. I also love the clustering of the elements in the top corner. Beautiful work!
CONGRATULATIONS Sassy! She wins a $4.00 coupon for my store.
SECOND PRIZE LAYOUT
I chose this Layout because of the gorgeous autumn colors and the great choice of tube which matches the papers perfectly. This creation really captures the concept of "Fairy Dreams in the Fall".
CONGRATULATIONS Prissy! She wins my Fairy Dreams in the Fall Kit.
FIRST PRIZE LAYOUT
I chose this layout for a number of reasons. I liked that Patty used my Dream Tag as inspiration, to create her own Word Arts. I also thought the construction of the swing was fantastic, it was made using only my acorn border and just one strawberry leaf! The extraction of the photo of the little girl is also excellent.
So CONGRATULATIONS Patty!...she receives my new Fairy Dreams in the Fall kit and an invitation to join my personal CT.
I am currently working on 2 new Fairy Dreams Kits, so look out for these hitting the stores later this month!

No comments: