Urban Mermaid Designs

Tuesday 10 March 2009

NEW FAIRY DREAMS LAYOUTS

I'm busy working on Fairy Dreams in the Spring at the Moment. :)
Spring seems to be almost here...I saw a bumble bee and a butterfly the other day and the daffodils, crocus, snowdrops and pansies are coming into bloom! You will probably see them cropping up as elements in my new kits!
Here are some new Fairy Dreams Layouts I would like to share, some from the wonderful Creative Team and some by me!:
Fairy Dreams in the Moonlight


Fairy Dreams in the Moonlight is available in Full Size HERE
Fairy Dreams in the Woods:

Fairy Dreams in the Woods is available in Full size HERE
Fairy Dreams in the Winter:



Fairy Dreams in the Winter is available in Full size HERE
Fairy Dreams in the Fall:


Fairy Dreams in the Fall is available HERE

No comments: