Urban Mermaid Designs

Wednesday 11 February 2009

NEW SWEETHEARTS TAGS & TUTS

I wanted to share these awesome new layouts, tags and tuts made with my Sweet Hearts kit. I hope they will provide some Valentine inspiration!



"Love, Love Love" Tag Tutorial (above) by Sue is HERE
****The following tags were made with the Sweet Hearts Tagger Size Kit and tubes from CILM:

Mermaid is by Caron Vinson (G10) HERE

Fairy is by Caron Vinson (A1) HERE
Other Caron Vinson tubes that work with the Sweet Hearts kit are: A6, A8, B6, C9, G6
* Tip: Caron Vinson's lilac-colored fairies look great with Scraps & The City Charlotte Tagger Size kit!

Pink Hair Fairy is by Renee Biertempfel (E5) HERE

Photobucket
Rose Fairy is by Renee Biertempfel (A2) HERE
The above tag has a Tutorial by Lynne HERE

To buy Sweet Hearts Full Size kit click HERE for Tagger Size click HERE
Check out my Sweet Hearts Gallery HERE for more ideas!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

I did a tag for Beau Beau in today's T13. It turned out really cute! He's number 11 on the list, so you'll need to scroll down to it. I really haven't had a chance to play with it, as I've been turing out Sweetheart Cards, but I should get a break this weekend (I hope).